Effective Sept 1, 2023
Cancellation Fee Policy:
A credit card must be on file for all appointments at Atlas Chiropractic Health Center.
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance incur no fees.
- For chiropractic new patient appointments: cancellations made within 24 hours or no-call, no-shows will be charged $100.
- For routine chiropractic appointments: no-call, no-shows will be charged $25.00.
- For massage appointments: Cancellations within 24 hours will be charged $50.00; cancellations within 12 hours or no-shows will be charged $100.00.
- Cancellation fees will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, and clients will be given 48 hours to provide an alternative payment method if the card is declined. Clients are responsible for any applicable fees and agree to this policy upon scheduling. All cancellation and no-call, no-show fees cannot be billed to any insurance company. Note that this policy is subject to change without notice.
Cancellation Fee Payment Process:
- The cancellation fee will be automatically charged to the credit card on file.
- If the credit card on file is declined, the client will be notified and given an opportunity to provide an alternative payment method within 48 hours.
- Failure to provide an alternative payment method within 48 hours may result in the cancellation fee being added to the client’s account and becoming due upon the next visit.
Cancellation Policy Acknowledgement:
- By scheduling an appointment for massage therapy or chiropractic services, the client acknowledges and agrees to the cancellation fee policy stated above.
- The client understands that they will be responsible for any applicable cancellation fees, as outlined in this policy. Cancellation and no-call, no-show fees cannot be billed to any insurance company.
Please note that this cancellation fee policy is subject to change without prior notice. Clients will be informed of any updates or modifications to the policy.