Dear ACHC Family:
We understand the concerns that you and your family may have.
Please know that our team has been diligent in following strict sanitation guidelines.
Our goal is to make sure you and your families are safe.
These are the measures and precautions we are taking:
- You will have your forehead temperature taken with an infrared thermometer when you check in with staff at the front desk.
- Dr. Xidos will be wearing a face shield or face mask in rooms with patients.
- Staff will be wearing face masks.
- Dyson air purifiers are running in all treatment rooms.
- Dr. Xidos will be washing her hands and forearms in between every patient.
- Adjusting tables will be sanitized thoroughly in between each patient including removing the face paper to access and clean the entire face cradle.
- Tools such as the Activator and Percussor used during treatment will be sanitized as needed between patients.
- Doorknobs, pens, door timers etc. will be sanitized between patients.
We are trying to limit the number of surfaces patients touch within our office by:
- Keeping our front door open during office hours to eliminate the need to touch door handles. Please allow Dr. Xidos or staff to open treatment room doors for you.
- We have eliminated the iPad sign in. The front desk staff will check you in on arrival and take you back to your individual treatment room as quickly as possible.
- Tissues are provided to use on water purifier.
are unlocked for easier access
We are limiting the number of patients allowed in the office at one time and have spaced the chairs in the waiting room to keep recommended social distance.
We are also limiting the number of people in our office at a time, so we ask that our patients do not bring guests to appointments other than small children. Guests should wait for you outside of our space, either in your vehicle or down in the main lobby. Under special circumstances and with our permission, guests may be allowed but must remain within the individual treatment room you are in throughout your entire visit.
To streamline patient flow in the office and limit interactions, we prefer to schedule your next appointment and collect payment prior to going back to treatment room so that you can walk out of the office directly following your visit.
We are offering special accommodations for our high risk patients, please call ahead to coordinate.
As we navigate this journey together we ask for your patience as these sanitation measures may increase waiting time. Again, we are here for you and your families during these times of uncertainty. We are following updates closely and we will notify you of any immediate changes.
Wishing you good health,
Dr. Xidos and staff