NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
This notice describes how medical/protected health information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
As a patient, you have the following rights:
- The right to inspect and copy your information;
- The right to request corrections to your information;
- The right to request that your information be restricted;
- The right to request confidential communications;
- The right to a report of disclosures of your information; and
- The right to a paper copy of this notice.
We want to assure you that your medical/PHI is secure with us. This notice contains information about how we will insure that your information remains private. If you have any questions about this notice Effective October 15, 2018, please contact the HIPAA Compliance Officer Jessica Tataru at 206-325-6363 or email@example.com. A full list of your rights can be found online at www.hhs.gov/hipaa